The 1DocWay Sales team is entering underserved rural healthcare markets. Partnering with hospitals, we provide psychiatric services to communities with limited access. Our cloud-based platforms securely and quickly connect psychiatrists with nearby facilities whose patients who need care the most.
The doctor has a new address: 1DocWay.com
Our team is adding self-motivated professionals who will be responsible for helping interested clinics buy telepsychiatry services. This position is located at 1DocWay Headquarters in our New York City co-working office space at Blueprint Health, which reflects our work style: open and collaborative.
After 6 months of training in New York, there are growth opportunities in select regions: * Chicago * Charlotte * Dallas * Denver * Houston * Las Vegas * Minnespolis * Phoenix * Salt Lake City * St Louis *
Reporting directly to the SVP of Sales, you will be expected to:
- Report directly to the SVP of Sales
- Educate yourself on our clients’ values, our market niche, and our products.
- Network with our contacts and your own rolodex.
- Educate potential buyers on ways to bring psychiatry services to their clinics.
- Personalize sales presentations with your own style, for clinical and non-clinical audiences.
- Represent 1DocWay’s high-value, new-channel services at relevant conferences and events.
- Work closely with the leadership team at every step.
- Achieve sales and revenue objectives for given territories.
- Compete to win.
Why this is a great opportunity for you:
- We are building a company we would want to join, and did.
- We understand that a competitive, hefty commission attracts top talent.
- We are surrounded by SoHo’s hotbed of health technology entrepreneurship.
What we’re looking for:
- Successful in your field.
- Coachable and adaptable.
- Curious about customers.
- Confident in intuition yet obsessed with metrics.
- Collaborative, with a competitive drive.
- Proficient in modern office productivity software, cloud-based applications, and CRM tools.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Credible and persuasive to healthcare leaders.
- Possesses both a sense of humor and gravitas when appropriate.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.